Thursday, May 10, 2007

Musings

This course evidently taught me something! I answered a whole Jeopardy category of questions on emerging technology last night. Questions dealt with such things as RSS and wikis. I did better than the college students competing!
This has been a great course and I would like to thank the members of the ETG for all of their hard work and dedication. I've learned a lot over the past few months and hope to expand my knowlege further. I have incorporated a number of sites, apps etc. into my routines at work and at home.
I plan on continuing my blog. I will strip out the Learning 2.0 material and use the blog to post interesting news and information on genealogy.
Thanks again for a wonderful learning opportunity!

1 comment:

Il grande chef said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Bye bye